Get in Touch with Us
TO VISIT THE TOWNSHIP FROM CAPE TOWN:
- Take the M3 route south and head toward Muizenberg and Cape Point.
- Follow the M3 for 20 minutes or so. When the M3ends, turn right at the robot [traffic lights] onto the Steenberg Road, which is the M42.
- Go straight across at the first and second robot. Then turn left at the third robot, signposted to Simon’s Town. This road is called Ou Kaapse Weg M64.
- Go over the mountain and down the other side.
- Go through the first two robots(Sun Valley/Long Beach shopping centre on the right) and turn right at the third robot, towards Kommetjie.
- On the Kommetjie Road, M65:Go about 600 meters through a robot, then just after Lekkewater Road on the right, turn right where you see the township and the word 'Masiphumelele' written on a stone wall at the entrance.
TO VISIT OUR OFFICE:
- All as above, but, drive past Masiphumelele and take the next right turn which is signposted to Masiphumelele High School. This is Chasmay Road.
- A very short distance on your left you will find the Chasmay Road Campus, where the security guard will greet you and direct you to our office.
Note: Allow about 50 minutes to drive from the Cape Town centre to Masiphumelele (depending on traffic).
Masiphumelele Corporation [SA] - Masicorp is a registered NGO in South Africa [NPO: 040994 PBO:040994]
You can write to us at our registered address: Masiphumelele Corporation [SA]
PostNet Sun Valley 537
Private Bag X4
Cape Town 7975
Masiphumelele Corporation [US] is a tax-exempt public charity under Code Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue of the U.S. EIN number: 02-0511758.
You can write to our mailing address:
Masiphumelele Corporation [US]
PO Box 290477
Charlestown MA 02129
United States of America
Masiphumelele Trust Ltd. is a UK registered charity. Charity Commission N° 1137358 It is also registered with HMRC Gift Aid - No XT26095
You can write to us at our registered address:
Harrogate HG3 1QN