Masiphumelele Corporation & Trust
PostNet Sun Valley 537
Private Bag X4
Sun Valley,Cape Town 7975
Chasmay Road Campus
Chasmay Road [next to Masiphumelele]
Cape Town 7975
+27 21 785 1923
Masiphumelele Trust LTD.
Harrogate HG3 1QN
+44 14 235 65384
PO Box 290477
TO VISIT THE TOWNSHIP FROM CAPE TOWN:
- Take the M3route south and head toward Muizenberg and Cape Point.
- Follow the M3for 20 minutes or so. When the M3ends, turn right at the robot [traffic lights] onto the Steenberg Road, which is the M42.
- Go straight across at the first and second robot. Then turn left at the third robot, signposted to Simon’s Town. This road is called Ou Kaapse Weg M64.
- Go over the mountain and down the other side.
- Go through the first two robots(Sun Valley/Long Beach shopping centre on the right) and turn right at the third robot, towards Kommetjie.
- On the Kommetjie Road, M65:Go about 600 meters through a robot, then just after Lekkewater Road on the right, turn right where you see the township and the word ‘Masiphumelele’written on a stone wall at the entrance.
TO VISIT OUR OFFICE:
- All as above, but…
- Drive past the turning into Masiphumelele and take the next right turn which is signposted to Masiphumelele High School. This is Chasmay Road.
- A very short distance on your left you will find the Chasmay Road Campus, where the security guard will greet you and direct you to our office.
Note: Allow about 50 minutes to drive from the Cape Town centre to Masiphumelele (depending on traffic).